Friday, August 21, 2009

HELLO BLOG!!
i'm in a fairly happy mood now although some stuff happenened todae
but i guess the good stuff more than made up for it

Anyway, yesterday was sis n my bdae!!
yah we r finally 17.
not much diff i guess but still
I guess i ought to feel older haha

yesterday started out a litte weird cos the clique weren't at the marque despite it being 7.15am
and only Joanne was there
then when we went to the parade square
the cique started breaking out in bdae song
THANK U!! HAHA

and they presented to us our bdae pressie!!
which was the 17+3 items to mark our 17th bdae

THANKS ALOT GUYS WE WILL USE 'EM!<3

and as the day progresses it got better with more bdae well wishes!:D
yay
and finally my bdae was completed with
iced chocolate at GOOD NEWS CAFE:D

haha oh, had yummy breakfast too
my fav auntie anne's cheese pretzels:)
and great dinner too
although i celebrated with my family on Sat alr at MOF
but still
haha yummy bdae cake at granma's hse
b4 sleeping like ultra late ( close to 2) bcos of preparing for hist debate

URGH.

ok then todae came a mix of bad and good stuff
PE was gd cos we just sat ard and cheered:p
then came cancellation of hist and a fruiful debate
and doing pushcart duty was great
cos the clique (haha)was there
and i had my choc chip cookie todae!
yay

then came the bad stuff
But seriously thank god me and my sis were unscathed
i thot it was a little embarassing though

anw yup
till then:)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha maybe we should have a quirky name. Like... THE MENGS.

    Okay I phail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Angeline, MENGS reminds me of Jason! Cannot, cannot! XD

    ReplyDelete