Saturday, August 8, 2009

Your smile in the crowd made my day:)

hohum.
this post is partially dedicated to SAK.
THANKS for being an awesome host at ur bro's wedding
I had a great time really.:)

well todae i had this overwhelming sense of nostalgia
and a whole mix of different emotions.

I really missed my sec sch days
yet i didn't wanna go back
cos some stuff are best remembered
and i just feel really contented being able to own those memories

Relieving them is too much to ask
time wun go back and thats how it shd be i guess.

and then i started thinking how different pple view different things with different importance
and how wat i value highly in my life
mght be actually smthg so unimpt in somebody's
and that got me somewhat depressed i guess

haiz, till then again i guess.

I try to stay awake and remember my name
but everybody's changing and i don't feel the same

1 comment: