Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3 JUNE 2009 2.46PM

Arghhhh! the stupid timing is screwed
so now i shall have to type it out clear
If not it will seem like i post on 2 June everytime.

Hha today's ok up to now
woke up slightly earlier today to the voice of NEYO
(my sis set it as her alarm)
then finally didn't eat anymore sweet potato bread.

hmmmm went 'Shop and Save' with my mum and sis to do the daily grocery shopping
and had lunch
Nothing much actually

Well at least I found out smthg funnaye today
when i was clearing my hp inbox.
I realised that i get random pple texting to me once every month
Like just last month someone text me 
asking me to meet him/her at some firegate room
for Gpo? ( dunno whats that haha)
and that person called me too but i missed that call
and when i called back there was this horrible loud techno music
blasting in my ear.
Argh!

haha then in April,
someone text me saying stiff abt tiger of jurong crap
and asked if I was Roy?
I was like' who's Roy?'

HELLO DO I SEEM LIKE A GUY TO U?
it's really damn funny
and then the previous month 
I almost got stalked by this weird indian fella on the phone

LOL I WONDER WHATS IN STALL FOR THIS MONTH.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment