Wednesday, June 10, 2009

cupcake craving

Hey blog:)
The past 2 days have been so surreal.
It feels a little weird that its over when i was actually thinking ALOT abt it!

Well shall blog abt Monday first!
hmmmm I was disappointed by the turnout and the attitude initially
Just kinda pissed off at those who cancelled out last minute.
but I guess the last part of the camp saved the whole thing
"More than Lady Gaga'
haha go figure.
well as promised I shall dedicate this portion of the post to a special someone.


Once upon a time there was a girl called
Simple Fergie, Simple Susu
who likes Boom Boom Pow!
She wanted very much to be triplets with this pair of twins
and so
she decided to wear matching green delta shirt as them
on the first day of E Club camp!


THere you go !!! a nice poem about you!
I bet you are SUPER HAPPY rite!

haha jking lah nxt post dedicate to you:)

well end of first day
was tired angry and dismayed
didn't know what to say to them the nxt day
But just decided to keep the spirit up cos
I believed
second day of camp will be better.

hmm day 2 started out fine
turnover was better than the first
and though the financial talk was a little dry
I managed to gain smthg out of it:)
Lunch was okok
But I preferred dinner
tempura was awesome!
Anyway
I now know that some seniors really LOVE the game charades
played it for 2 days
and still not sick of it!
Potential actresses:)

haha I was glad concert turned out fine
deco was great! 3 pple commented on it:)
thanks to Ashlyn, Sulynn,Terry, Vivien, my sis and me!

shall dedicate another post abt that final moment later!


No comments:

Post a Comment