Thursday, June 4, 2009



YUMYUM
I LOVE SWEET STUFF

hmmm just a random pic.
dun it look prettaye!
well shall tell u abt ytd and today
had great dinner last nite with parents and my sis at yoshinoya
ate muah chee too!
haha 
sch today was boring with a capital B
was like almost falling asleep?
after went library with olivia and joanne
and tried to do some conducive studying and discussion
BUT FAILED
oh wells
thats bcos the library was too hot

LOL
YAH RITE
truth was we weren't in the mood lah
then went for lunch 
with Warda, Rachelle, joanne and Olivia
HAPPYHAPPY
ate the 3 bucks wanton mee
and Rachelle commented abt how diff me and my sis eat

My sis being the more careful prim and proper
and me being the more 'heck care'

haha anything lah
then we talked abt how our parents used to be sportsmen or musically inclined pple
and how we can't really tell that they used to be so pro and everything now
HAHAHA

well did some more thinking abt stuff today'
hmmm i'm  enjoying myself now
thats all i can say


And i'm glad i put up a playlist
even if it means having to forgo my really nice template previously but
hey,
 i'd prefer having great sound effects to visual effects anytime:)

1 comment:

  1. HELLO XUQI! :D You and your sister are like so cute lah! :D I'll come often man! :D

    ReplyDelete