Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2JUNE 2009

hello blog....
todae's another boring and ordinary day.
haha woke up in the norning and ate sweet potato bun for breakfast.. second time in a row.
Was suddenly reminded by what Mr. Foo said abt sweet potato during econs last few weeks
that eating too much will cause ur skin to be soft and smooth...........
and LUMPY
EEW
better stop eating it tmr.
haha still have to type out scripts for camp.
I really hope it will be a success
When camp is over, Im gonna rest a little while b4 trying to study for JCT!!
I PROMISE I WILL.

Anw, recently i just found out abt certain stuff
and started pondering over it
The spate of coincidence really freaked me out.
haha shan't ttm
but all of a sudden I just felt like a pawn ( u know, those little soldiers in the game of chess)
Like
I dun know whether all of these is meant for a bigger someone's entertainment
or what.

LOL.
Arghh June hols' just starting and now Im feeling bored
and missing my frens
Haha i wanna talk to my classmates!!!!!:(
At least im seeing them on Thurs:)


No comments:

Post a Comment