Wednesday, June 24, 2009

coming back soon

yeah rite i wanna hug my textbook now

haha just some random pic
Ithought it was cute


well this is gonna be one short post
to update on last wk's event before I go on hiatus

last week started really hetic , with meeting w Ms Wong on tues
Then Youth entrepreneurship symposium on wed and thurs


HAD A BLAST!!!
haha really an eyeopenner mtg up with industry leaders, doing business proposals whoa

hmmm shall update more after JCTS. I'm currently really stressed up and like tearing my hair out over this june common test

STILL HOLDING ON TO THE HOPE THAT JUNE HOLS WILL BE EXTENDED

then i shall be saved from horrid marks

HMMP.
my mind's loaded with history and econs now

I WANNA GO OUT TO CATCH UP WITH MY FRENS

and that means 32/09 peeps, Jolene, Sili, BJ, POPO,
talk with ECLUB peeps after JCTSSSSSS

GOOD NITE!
in case you haven't noticed, i modified my playlist... all my fav songs now:)


"who wants to know more about cold war? "

No comments:

Post a Comment