Saturday, June 13, 2009

TIREDTIRED


















Hello blog:)

today's been a SUPER EXHAUSTIVE DAY. I'm feeling kinda zonked out and a little disappointed that I couldn't do much abt studying today.

Anyway, i guess i shall update you on ytd first.

Haha ytd woke up the usual time, then had breakfast with my sis, spent some time chitchatting with her before setting out to do what I had plan. I never get tired of talking to her seriously. We can talk for non stop for like hours.:)

Then, got ready for dental appointment in the afternoon. hmmm I chose purple brackets and my sis chose pink. haha role reversal again. iconic.

then had dinner before settin out for church. worship prac, haha.


went back home and ate custard puff before ging to sleep. Woke up again this morning, tired, and got ready for BOD meeting at Bedok Library. reached there quite early and tried finding a conducive spot tgt with my sis where we could conduct a proper meeting.


Ended up sitting in cafe galilee. haha was kinda forced to get smthg there so they wun chase us out. shared some chocolate drink with sis.

was kinda happy cos meeting was quite good i suppose. and up to now seems like relations are ok i guess. haha of course there was the usual mini gossip breaks. I mean, we are all girls what! its kinda inevitable;)

shared another brownie with sis. yumyum. couldn't resist it. chocolate deprived for like 3 mths?

and even though 'the brownie taste more like cake' according to ashlyn. me and sis couldn't care less. cos it was SO CHOCOLATEY!


talked till 5.50 ( frm 1.30) then went to city hall with sis to source out presents for 2 bdae persons in my family and fathers day gift.


didn't manage to buy father's day gift but bgt the other 2 bdae gift:) Not bad considering we did all the shopping in 1 hr even though we didn't know what we wanted beforehand. then went home but stopped by at Ang Mo kio to buy macs and subway for dad and mum and me and sis for dinner!


And now. my legs are damn tired cos we walked from city hall to citylink to marina square. and then at marina square, we couldn't really decide what to buy even after looking at the mall directory, so we ended up brisk-walking up and down like nonstop cos we wanted to get home fast so that my mum wun suspect anything, and my dad too.

and on top of that we stood like for twenty smthg stops on the train!

haha ended up buying esprit vouchers for my mum as her bdae pressie cos we didn't know what to get her lah. hope she likes it!

by the time we reached home it was alr 8pm, ate dinner then bathed then tried to read smthg but gave up cos brain was too tired and drained to absorb anything at all

went downstairs to watch BOF!!<3 I really think joo jun pyo is a sensitive soul. its esp in eps5 cos, i dunno, i just feel sad watching that eps! anyway, after that, here i am blogging. my notes are staring at me beckoning me to pick them up and there's this voice at the back of my head chiding me for neglecting them but. MY LEGS AND MY BODY ARE NOT HEEDING COS IM TOO TIRED. SO THERE.:D
-and there goes 2 weeks of her holiday-

No comments:

Post a Comment